The Manhattan Club staff wishes to express our concern and support as we all address the unprecedented and unique challenges thrust upon us by COVID-19.
Please fill out the Pre-arrival Check in Form to expedite your check-in and minimize your physical interactions with the staff and other guests. Ensure you include your cell phone number or email so you may be contacted when your suite is ready.
- Pre-Arrival Check-in Form (a new window will open) -
Important Addendum Regarding COVID – 19 Contagion Mitigation
Dear Valued Guest, we respectfully request your cooperation with your Manhattan Club staff in order to provide you with a safe environment.
For Your Safety
1. The Manhattan Club has implemented a Nisus DSV Disinfectant, Sanitizing and Virucide Protection Program developed by Abalon Exterminating and Cleaning Company, Inc. All suites have been treated with this EPA registered product, eliminating dozens of viruses and bacteria.
2. Ralph Ciano, OSHA Consultant for GCG Risk Management, Inc. has confirmed that the Abalon process and our inhouse ECOLAB products are appropriate.
3. Public space cleaning staff has increased the frequency and rigor of sanitizing and cleaning to disinfect restrooms, door handles, elevators, Lounge, Fitness Center, all Public Spaces and all employee areas has been implemented. Please note, we are not currently serving breakfast or beverages in the lounge.
4. At this time the Dock valet parking will be available from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. During those hours, please drive up to The Manhattan Club and your car will be taken by the valet. After 8 p.m., please proceed directly to the Dock garage directly across from The Manhattan Club to park or to retrieve and pay for your car. Should you arrive after 8 p.m. you will be responsible for bringing your luggage from the garage to the property. At your discretion you may choose to drop your luggage off at The Manhattan Club prior to parking your vehicle.
5. Access into The Manhattan Club Lobby will be monitored by The Manhattan Club staff at the entrance from the street. They will ensure adherence to social distancing and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) apparel regulations as outlined above includes the wearing of a face covering or mask, which you are required to have in your possession. Prepare to have your temperature monitored. After confirming all parties are fever-free you will be directed to 1 of the available 5 stations for check in. In the event you or someone in your party presents with a fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater using a thermal thermometer) Security will refuse entrance and provide a list of medical practitioners/hospitals.
6. Elevator occupancy will have a maximum of one family or four people at one time
7. Please carry your Manhattan Club key and proof of ID at all times when entering the lobby.
8. All staff is supplied with a face mask.
9. Please use Express Check-out feature upon departure.
10. Management will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC.
The following protocols will support mitigating exposure to the contagion.
1. The CDC information relevant to appropriate behavior in public spaces can be acquired on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Corona Virus Website under Prevention Tips, Symptoms, and Mode of Transmission. All of these notices are subject to additions as more scientific facts relevant to the contagion are established.
2. Manhattan Club will continue to make mask wearing mandatory when entering, exiting and while moving throughout the building.
3.To help stop the spread of COVID-19, New York City is launching Key to NYC, which requires certain establishments to verify that staff and patrons are vaccinated against COVID-19. These include dining, fitness and recreation.
4. We respectfully request your cooperation in carrying out social distancing which is defined as keeping a distance of at least 6 feet apart from other individuals other than your family while occupying public spaces.
5. As always, your dedicated Management and Security Staff in their attempt to protect all Manhattan Club staff and Owners, will monitor everyone’s behavior and determine if any behavior puts you or staff in jeopardy. Risky behavior specifically now following the delineated CDC and New York State guidelines enumerated here will result in an appropriate response up to and including ejection from the premises.
*Please note, all guidelines are subject to change as information is constantly updating. Feel free to visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home or https://cdc.gov/covid19 for the most up to date information.