The Manhattan Club staff wishes to express our concern and support as we all address the unprecedented and unique challenges thrust upon us by COVID-19.
Covid-19 is a highly contagious disease as described by the CDC, the risk of exposure exists in all public spaces.
Owners and guests voluntarily assume this risk by choosing to travel.
Please be aware of the following protocols prior to your arrival. If you have any questions, our Security staff will be available as they monitor and enforce these guidelines.
Please fill out the Pre-arrival Check in Form to expedite your check-in and minimize your physical interactions with the staff and other guests. Ensure you include your cell phone number or email so you may be contacted when your suite is ready.
- Pre-Arrival Check-in Form (a new window will open) -
If you’re traveling here from any state or territory that is on New York’s Restricted state list, New York State Law requires you to complete the traveler health form:
- Traveller Health Form -
Upon arrival, please provide a screenshot or printed copy of the completed form.
- Masks and gloves are required in all public areas including the lobby, elevator and corridors.
- Please keep at least 6 feet apart from other individuals other than your family while occupying public spaces.
- Please be aware germs can easily be spread by coughing, sneezing or speaking. Please use your elbow for coughing or sneezing and throw out all used tissues in the trash. Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the property.
- Icon valet parking will be available from 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. After 8 p.m., please proceed directly to the Icon garage directly across from The Manhattan Club to park or to retrieve and pay for your vehicle. Should you arrive after 8 p.m. you will be responsible for bringing your luggage from the garage to the property.
- Prepare to have your temperature monitored. After confirming all parties are fever-free you will be directed to 1 of the available 5 stations for check in. In the event you or someone in your party presents with a fever (100.4° F [37.8° C] or greater using a thermal thermometer) Security will refuse entrance and provide a list of medical practitioners/and hospitals.
- Please carry your Manhattan Club key and proof of ID at all times when entering the lobby.
- The Fitness Center, Lounge and Business Center are currently closed. You will be updated if there is a change.
- Elevator occupancy will have a maximum of one family or four people at one time.
- Please use our Express Check Out feature upon your departure. Dial extension 7700 from your suite and you will be connected to a voicemail where you are to leave your name, email address and suite number. Your folio will be emailed to you.
As always, your dedicated Management and Security Staff in their attempt to protect all Manhattan Club staff and Owners, will monitor everyone’s behavior and determine if any behavior puts you or staff in jeopardy. Risky behavior specifically not following the delineated CDC and New York State guidelines enumerated here will result in an appropriate response up to and including requesting your departure from the premises.
Your Management staff would like to remind you that in the twenty-five (25) year history of The Manhattan Club we have successfully persevered through various challenges outside of our control. Presently we look forward to putting this latest challenge behind us as well.
*Please note, all guidelines are subject to change as information is constantly updating. Feel free to visit https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home or https://cdc.gov/covid19 for the most up to date information.