Winter has settled in New York but New Yorkers aren’t staying indoors, and neither should you! Have you heard of NYC Winter Outing? Read about this extraordinary program that will guarantee you eat at the best restaurants, see the latest Broadway hits and explore the city’s top attractions. Scroll down to read more.
About NYC Winter Outing
Think of NYC Winter Outing as a post-Christmas miracle! This program is made up of NYC Restaurant Week, NYC Broadway Week and NYC Must-See Week. These events will run from January 21 to February 9, 2020. Expect great deals, good food and tons to see.
NYC Restaurant Week
The winter edition of NYC Restaurant Week brings together some of the best and most iconic restaurants in town. Participating restaurants serve prix fixe two-course lunch menus for $26 and three-course dinner menus starting at $42.
Here are some pro tips:
- Make your reservation after the first week or for Sunday dinner to snag a good table.
- Have lunch instead of dinner for better chances to get a table.
- Take a look at the online menus to find out what each restaurant is serving.
- Browse through the official restaurant collections.
NYC Broadway Week
There’s no better time to see all that Broadway has to offer! During NYC Broadway Week, major shows sell 2-for-1 tickets on the official website.
Notable participating shows:
- Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of the Temptations
- Mean Girls
- The Book of Mormon
- The Phantom of the Opera
- West Side Story, and more!
NYC Must-See Week
Be a hardcore tourist for the day and make the most of NYC Must-See Week: get 2-for-1 tickets to New York’s most popular attractions and tours.
Here are some ideas on what to do:
- Visit the 9/11 Museum
- Explore Artechouse
- Rent a bike a take a tour with Central Park Bike Tours
- Cross East River to Brooklyn Botanic Garden or Brooklyn Museum
- Book a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise
- Take part in The Escape Game NYC
- Hop on a Gray Line City Sightseeing Bus Tour.
If you want even more tour options, check out the latest Owner Events.